Written BY: PR
Who is Sunni Dai: Sunni Dai is the daughter of NBA Star Michael Beasley. She is also the CEO and face of the brand. Also, one of the new emerging faces in kid fashion campaigns such as Old Navy and Aldi’s. She’s taking the world of kids fashion by storm along with her celebrity friends and models.
Sunni Dai Kids was created to showcase luxury kids’ fashion. This phenomenal brand has participated in both New York and Miami Fashion Week. Sunni Dai Kids Fashion Week just celebrated its 5th season. In addition to having a show in Miami Swim week, Sunni Dai was the only all kids fashion show, with over 60 models ages 3–17 walking the runway. Sponsors Miss Jessies, Curly Kids Haircare, Who’s Styling Who, Khaliah Clark, LS1 Entertainment, Sofia Olivers, Tress Styles, and Rose Merlot.
Fresh off our successful Miami Swim Week, Cayman Island, British Virgin Islands and Los Angeles run, Sunni Dai can be found as one of the only exclusive kids fashion shows to hit the top fashion cities.
Along with fashion, philanthropy is very important to Sunni Dai Kids. This year Sunni Dai Kids partnered created cancer awareness in all the cities that hosted events. We collected toys and proceeds to various organizations through our FRESH KIDS Foundation. Our final NYC event we had the amazing King walk in our show. King has leukemia and G6PD (rare disease) and he’s own foundation. Kings Fight Cancer foundation donates toys to children in the NYC area that are undergoing chemo treatment in the hospital. Sunni Dai Kids provided all toys collected to his foundation. We also provided educational information in our gift bags and had a segment dedicated to showing the colors that represent cancer “Stylist Segment.” We look forward to being able to contribute and create more awareness about cancer.
Fashion Brands include: Ciao Bella, Lola and the Boys, Mia New York, Ashley Rose, Cult of Individuality, Dezo Empire, Spray ground, De Kryptic, House of Juniors (UK) and Making It Look Kool.
8 Creative Ways kids can express their fashion this summer
1. Ciao Bella-provides a premium collection of timeless Children’s Luxury Basics for children aged 0–5 years. www.theciaobellacollection.com NYC based
2. Dezo Empire-mixture of NYC culture and urban art www.dezoempire.com
3. Culture of Individuality-mixture of leather and epic culture for boys
4. Lola and The Boys- Fun whimsical collection has everything from glitter, sparkles, unicorns and more unicorn. The collection is for both girls and boys www.lolaandtheboys.com Chicago based
5. Sprayground- various artistic designs created for different everyday looks www.sprayground.com
6. Mia New York- Bold. Electric. Fun collection is full of sequins, faux furs, and bold colors. Www.mianewyork.com NYC based
7. Ashley Rose- Luxurary childrens brand is compiled of many different fabric trends and patterns. Both girls and boys collections available www.shopashleyrose.com NYC based
8. House of Juniors-UK based brand that combines art and fashion. Www.houseofjrs.co.uk
See recap of Miami Swim Week below: https://www.google.com/amp/s/hellobeautiful.com/3053451/meet-sunni-dai-the-7-year-old-gi rl- who-puts-on-fashion-shows-at-miami-swim-week/am
LA https://www.sheenmagazine.com/7-year-old-daila-beasley-gives-us-all-the-details-on-her-fir st- pop-up-fashion-show-happening-this-weekend-in-los-angeles
Press Contact: LaTish Roach email@example.com 954.600.5260 www.sunnidai.com